Saturday, October 17, 2015

Q&A a Day 4 Year Journal for Creatives

 I like to consider myself to be a creative person.  I love to write and I love answering question when I'm stuck for a topic, so I was excited to be offered Q&A a Day for Creatives.

I guess I should have looked a little closer at the description though. 

Since this is a 4  year journal called Q&A I was expecting questions to write answers too.

What is actually is is 365 prompts to make small drawings.  Each page has one phrase on it, and is divided into 4 parts.  Each year you are supposed to make a small drawing on that phrase.


The back cover displays what the inner pages look like very well.


I'm not entirely disappointed though.  Fllipping through the book I found several prompts that I can use to write on instead of draw on.  AND, I've been wanting to flex my drawing muscle a little.  I'm not an artist, but maybe 4 years of small doodles can help me out!

******

DISCLAIMER:  “I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment