Friday, August 21, 2015

Pasta Chips - Garlic Olive Oil Review

I got the change to try some of these Authentic Italian Pasta Chips because I received a full sized sample as a Kout Perk.  The flavor I tried was the Garlic Olive Oil flavor, which is the bag in the photo above.

These are baked PASTA chips.  Not POTATO.

They were very good.  I had eaten pretty much the whole bag full before I remembered that I should probably take a picture of it so I could do a review. 

There were only a handful of chips left, but very few of them were broken!  You know what its like to reach your hand into a nearly empty bag of chips.  Its just a bunch of greasy crumbs.

Well, these chips came from the bottom of the Pasta Chips bag, and just look at them.  Whole, and not greasy at all!  The chip with the little ding in the corner was the WORST one of the last of the bag.  (Not counting the ones I had eaten before taking this photo of course)


The Garlic and Olive oil was a light flavor.  You know garlic can be overwhelming, but this one was not.  It was perfect.  If you're not a fan of garlic, the Garlic and Olive Oil is only one of six different flavors, including Spicy Tomato Herb and the Spinach Broccoli Kale Veggie Pasta Chip!

And while I ate all of my chips dipless, the Pasta Chips website has loads of great recipes you can use to create great dips and MORE with these great chips!

And if the lack of grease and the great flavor isn't enough to sell you on these chips how about these little tidbits:
  1. Pasta Chips are Made in the USA.
  2. Pasta Chips are a NON-GMO Verified product. 
  3. Pasta Chips are Vegan!
  4. Pasta Chips have 20% less fat than the leading pita chip.
Then there is this cheeky promo video:




I hope I have convinced you that Authentic Italian Pasta Chips are worth a try!
Which one of their six flavors would you like to try?
If you HAVE tried them, how did you like them.

Remember to SHARE this with your chip loving friends so they can discover the great snack that is the Pasta Chip.

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard of pasta chips. This sounds delicious to try. I wonder if we have this pasta chips in Germany. Thanks for sharing Nona.

    ReplyDelete